Most primary family caregivers are also likely raising their own family and working full or part-time.
The physical and emotional demands of caregiving can overwhelm anyone.
If you can answer "yes" to any of the questions below, you may need respite care. Respite care gives you the opportunity to take that much needed break you deserve.
- Do you feel that your caregiver responsibilities leave you no time for yourself?
- Do you feel that you should be doing more to care for your loved one?
- Are you solely responsible for the care of your loved one and/or do you feel you are unable to continue providing care?
- Do you experience feelings of anger, resentment or frustration when you are with your loved one?
- Has caring for your loved one had a negative impact on your relationship with your spouse or children, your social life, and/or your health?
Remember, taking care of yourself is just as important as taking care of your loved one. Help can be there for you when you need it.
Whether you need respite care a few hours a day or a visit once a week, ComForcare can help alleviate your caregiver stress and give you the time you need to spend time with family and friends, work, or enjoy a favorite pastime. Most importantly, you can do so with the peace of mind that your loved one is safe and well cared for in your absence.Top of Page